I am a lover of music
A creator of tales.
I wonder my most boys must constantly show off their brawn in routine brawls and beat-ups.
I hear the heartbeat of flourishing trees, and
I see their cringing, wrinkled faces when a young lad twists off one of it’s many arms.
I want to be able to draw amazing trees and clouds.
I am a creator of music
A lover of tales.
I pretend to be a Broadway star, because one day, I will be.
I feel intrigued about fuzzy butterflies and dragonflies, and
I touch their dewdrop saliva, that attaches itself to my finger.
I worry about people who have recently lost someone they hold dear, and
I cry when it occurs to me.
I am a loving creator of musical tales.
I understand that life isn’t just sugar and honey, more like fruit salad with bitter punch.
I say sudoku, no sough-dough-kough, or suduku.
I dream of a place where chickens can cross road, and skeleton don’t have to (due to their lack of stomach), without being ridiculed immensely.
I try to do no less than great, who doesn’t?
I hope I will wake up tomorrow.
I am a lover.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment