Monday, September 6, 2010

26A. Brita's Love Poem

I'm the window, you're the blind
I'm the clock, you're the time

I'm the pen, you're the ink
I'm the tap and you're the sink

I'm the grass, you're the sky
Let's be birds and together we'll fly

I'm the dream, you're the lullaby
Watch us as we flutter by

I'm the whiteboard, you're the marker
You look cold, here's my parka

I'm the bread, you're the butter
You always listen when I mutter

I'm the bed, you're the frame
You will never cause me shame

I'm the book, you're the cover
You will never be a bother

I'm the printer, you're the cartridge
We are not just a tree of a partridge

I'm the bag, you're the zip
I'll always watch that you don't trip

I'm the pencil, you're the led
I'm the kid and you're my ted

I'm the camera, you're the flash
I'm Miss America, you're the sash

I'm the diamond, you're the ring
I will fix your broken ring

I'm the picture, you're the frame
You're the prince and I'm the dame

I'm the table, you're the chair
What we have, nothing will compare

5 comments:

  1. D
    Unless we add heaps of lines from different people and have a section "Ideas for a Love Poem...", like a Make Your Own Song thing.
    Kyle T

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sooooooooooo ausome i love it. good job.you should be so proud. i wonder who inspired you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy these poems, but there were a couple of verses that had too many syllables or not enough. Some small rejigging would do :D
    A

    ReplyDelete