Sunday, September 5, 2010

23. Courtney Elliot Family

From her Verse Novel

My Family (dream)
There we are in front of the fire
Toasting pink and white marshmallows.
My mum and dad
And me and my sister Casey
She’s actually my twin sister
Identical twins
Us four are as close as a family can get.
Always taking trips
France is the best
The Eiffel tower never gets boring!
We go there a lot
It’s our favourite holiday spot!
The islands aren’t bad either
Fiji, Bali, Hawaii and Polynesia
I love my family!





My Family (real)
By the amount of yelling
Coming from my house,
Someone would think World War 3 was starting!
Mum and dad can’t stop fighting,
Sometimes I wish they would just get a divorce already
I know that sounds mean but
When you have to live with it 24/7
It can become a pain
Plus the fact they both work full time,
And overtime
They get home and eat the dinner
That I’ve cooked!
And go to bed
Oh and argue a bit in between.
Being an only child
I get the rub off from their bad moods!





My Family (the truth)
Okay so none of those were exactly true
My parents don’t fight,
Too much anyway
My dad works everyday as a Car Dealer
And mum works with him
As an assistance
Of sorts
Unfortunately
I don’t have a twin sister
But two idiot brothers
But they aren’t actually that bad
Noah being 11 is the worst by far!
All he wants to do is annoy me!
I think it’s his life purpose or something!
Beau’s 17 so he doesn’t really bother me much
Thank god!
I mean imagine two clingy, annoying brothers
Now that would suck!
Mum is usually the one coming home at like 12am
So I am usually the one making dinner
And cleaning it up
I mean as if the boys are going to do it
Or even help!
But I do love my family
Because I know they’ll always be there
When I need them!

1 comment: