Friday, September 3, 2010

8. Rebecca POEM

I rememberRebecca-Leigh Dawson
I remember running around in nappies in the backyard,
I remember not being afraid of what you or anyone else think about me,
I remember being afraid and you saving me from the big world,
I remember finger painting and loving it, but not anymore,
I remember singing in the shower and not caring what I sound like,
I remember my first day on stage,
I remember my first day of CFA class and saying I'm going to love this,
I remember the first time I sat on a horse,
I remember my first dance lesson,
I remember my first day of primary school and high school not wanting to go,
I remember the fits we had,
I remember my first time in the ambulance,
I remember the first time out of the back of a boat and loving it,
I remember saying for the time 'I wan't to do that' and doing it,
I remember how I felt the first time I meet in P5 years and not knowing what to say,
I remember my first kiss,
I remember YOU!

My PoemRebecca-Leigh Dawson and Taylor Kenny

You're the blood in my heat,
That makes me want to throw a cleat, ???
You're the though in my mind,
That makes me want to be kind.

1 comment: