Bree Murphy
Siobhan is 16 years old and in year 10. She has a younger sister Grace who is
in year 8. She lives in Warrandyte near the IGA. Siobhan lives with her Dad,
sister and visits her Mum on the weekend. She plays basketball and has for 8 ½
years. She's played for Ringwood Hawks, Venom, and still plays for the
Warrandyte Red Backs. She plays the piano and has done this for 6 ½ years.
Siobhan has also played the clarinet for 3 ½ years.
She has been to New Zealand a couple of times, and is also going to Italy for 5
½ months, she is also going to Germany and England. Her favorite subjects are
English, Art and Sport. She goes for Essendon.
She wants to work for Unicef a company that helps women and children in
developing countries.
I am getting worried, ma friends say I'm insane.
There's a lot a shit going on inside my brain.
The men in white coats ain't gonna take me today.
And if they do I'll be the first to run away.
D
ReplyDeleteD