Sunday, September 12, 2010

35. Miss Farren Courtney

Okay so everyone knows that I’m not good at maths
Or really anything that has to do with school.
So mum has got me a tutor.
Like that’s going to do anything.
I’m just a failure and always will be at this type of stuff.
But anyway, she got me a tutor
And her name is Miss Farren.
She comes to my house every Thursday night after school
4.30pm sharp.
And tries to teach me how to do maths
Maths that a year 7 would find easy…
But I don’t.
And I’m in year 10.
Almost 16 years old and I still don’t know all my times tables.
Well Miss Farren,
She’s persistent.
Won’t give up on me,
Even when I beg her too.

1 comment:

  1. Really like this one, it's straightforward and to the point! Especially like the last four lines.

    ReplyDelete