The blue house on my street turned red overnight, everyone is saying that it changed because……………
The old man that lives in the house wife died one night unexpectedly, no one knows how or why. The old man painted the house ruby red to keep her spirit away. The crippled old man painted the house all night by the time morning came I peeked out the window and saw him, he had dark rings circling his eyes, and he looked even scarier.
Since his wife has died he has changed he is nasty and queer. I never see him in daylight; he is nowhere to be seen. No one dare steps a foot onto his property , but one day a keen young scout girl who was going around the neighborhood selling cookies and knocked on the red door. KNOCK, KNOCK! The girl waited as the dead roses that were once alive surrounded her.
The swing chair swung on his front porch as the girl jumped in fright. The red door slowly opened only showing the slightest bit of light, the girl bravely stepped into the house, “hello anyone home”? She said in her sweet innocent voice. Suddenly a cold hand grabbed her she screamed in terror as she got pulled into the house.
I saw her legs ever so slowly getting dragged into the house full of mysteries. The boxes of cookies were left on the porch, a couple of days after the incident the police arrived at the house. They questioned the old man but her replied saying I’m just an old man with rheumatism, I tell you it’s my wife coming back to haunt me, I swear! But no one believed him. They charged him with murder, well that will teach you for killing your wife.
By Taylor Padfield
B
ReplyDeletesome parts could be a bit better
B
ReplyDeleteC
ReplyDelete